Another games chapters

A few days ago Silent Hill chapter came out. AMAZING GAME in another amazing game.

That was a huge suprise, beacouse we had a few chapter about films, but without any game!

Now my question. Are there games u want to see in DbD?

For example, I would love to see FNaF chapter with Springtrap and one of locations from this game

Comments

  • @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    God please no FNAF. Its like a tie in with fortnite, its not a horror game, its a jumpscare game with far to many sequels and a fanbase of.. Lets not.

    Outlast could be cool, plausibly.

    I personally prefer home made killers, they're the best

    Listen, FNaF chapter could be one of the best chaptera beacouse of climate, Outlast too, but still. If u say that fnaf is just a jumpscare game, u know nothing about it.

    And "like a tie in with fortnite" XDDD this is lack of knowledge

  • @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    God please no FNAF. Its like a tie in with fortnite, its not a horror game, its a jumpscare game with far to many sequels and a fanbase of.. Lets not.

    Outlast could be cool, plausibly.

    I personally prefer home made killers, they're the best

    This. ^

    Fnaf is a recommendation on par with people who want Creepypastas like Slenderman or Jeff The Killer in the game. Much like you said, comparable to a tie with "fortnite".

    If we're talking about video game licenses The Keeper from Evil Within seems like a legitimate good idea, Outlast too.

    The Keeper:

    image.png

    But of course I'd rather pave the way with stuff we've never seen in video games before, that's the fun of licensed characters from popular movies. So still waiting on the big 3: Pennywise, Pinhead, and Candyman.

  • @Szauek said:

    A few days ago Silent Hill chapter came out. AMAZING GAME in another amazing game.

    That was a huge suprise, beacouse we had a few chapter about films, but without any game!

    Now my question. Are there games u want to see in DbD?

    For example, I would love to see FNaF chapter with Springtrap and one of locations from this game

    I'd love to see FNaF in the game one day.

    It's sad to see that FNaF hasn't lost its stigma surrounding its community. I get it if you don't like Five Nights at Freddy's, and that's okay if you don't. What's really sad to see is the series still being harassed for its younger audience, six whole years after it gained that community. I might be talking about this topic too much, but I just have an interest for licensed characters in general.