Event is no fun, but beautiful

So when I first heard about this event I was immediatly hyped and could not wait for the 23rd to come. So when the event started I was so happy and wanted to experiance it all. But after a few matches I noticed that the new offering did not work and that also the spawn rate for those event Items is super low. (At least for me onps4) I get like one event item or offering every two to three levels in the bloodweb on a level 50 survivor... I know maybe you think, ok thats not so bad but these are things that stress me out and I feel like I am wasting my time. Especially with the bloodpoint offering. Even worse is that you are not making any progress in this event when you are not escaping as a survivor. I played for like 10 hours today and didn’t unlock one single crown. Everyone is playing like crazy during an event and thats often the reason why the escape rate drops for survivors. Thats totally fine for me, but I don‘t feel rewarded in any way. Please don‘t think that I hate this game. I love it! But right now I feel left behind and just want to quit the game.

Anyone who feels the same way?

But I also must say: the lobby, the new waiting screen and the new items, also the new cosmetics are beautiful and I love that there is a new objectiv to complete in each trial.

Oh and I don‘t know how to unlock the new outifts for claudette and the deathslinger or the event charms. Anyone who can help me with that?

Comments

  • You can get a halo around characters head and you get 0% BPs of all the cakes people use for offerings. That's beautiful! Amazing event..