No offerings or items for the event on my bloodwebs

All my survivors except silent hill chapter are all p3 50. I've spent 500,000 bp and no 4 yr anniversary offerings or items anyone else having this problem. Last event I got one on each. It's like they forget about the ppl that have their characters leveled and dont disrupt to p3 50 characters bloodweb correctly again

Comments

  • The very next time I leveled my P3-50 Pyramid Head, he got an anniversary cake. So at the very, very least I can say that being on a P3-50 web does not exclude you from getting them. I'm inclined to say horrible luck on your part, unfortunately.

  • Events before they had to adjust it for those at this level than last event it was one item or one offering for the event now it's nothing. I like collectinging and keeping a few event items because they are rare. It sucks being p3 50.

    Hopefully they can do something and include more for bloodwebs at this level