Games are too short and queue times TOO long.
Like the title says, I probably spend more time on the various menus than on actually playing the game. Queue times are especially bad for killers with 15 mins on average between each game currently.
To wait this long just to end up in a match where you get genrushed by players who are 2 color divisions above you is flatout not okay. I feel cheated by this kind of system and I want to see changes.
I don't think I'll be able to complete the current Rift under these circumstances. I already struggle just to get one tier done on a daily basis - and the longer it takes to get into a game only makes it harder to gather Rift fragments.
Comments
I've been sitting at the main lobby for nearly 10 minutes waiting to get a game, killer times suck bad RN
edit: and it just kicked me out because "couldn't connect with host", are you kidding me