has the blood cap changed?

i have been grinding to 1 million before i start leveling i was sitting around 973,000 but after my last match i have now got 1,006,621 did they change the cap or is this a bug?

Comments

  • Are you sure you didn’t get your free 50,000 daily bloodpoints right after your last match. I believe those will pass the limit but I’m not sure about actually blood points earnings.

  • I believe they changed the bloodpoint gap to 1,350,000 so if were at a mil when they were giving out the daily bloodpoints it would go past the current bloodpoint cap

  • @Spirez said:

    Are you sure you didn’t get your free 50,000 daily bloodpoints right after your last match. I believe those will pass the limit but I’m not sure about actually blood points earnings.

    Im pretty sure that ended

  • @Spirez said:

    Are you sure you didn’t get your free 50,000 daily bloodpoints right after your last match. I believe those will pass the limit but I’m not sure about actually blood points earnings.

    i now have 1,068,665 bp