Did they release "Dweard", Jake's biker stuff, and "Chuckles" for free?
I have the items and don't know why, were they released for free at some point or how did I get them?
I have the items and don't know why, were they released for free at some point or how did I get them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I also have "Best New Trapper Mask" and "Ornate Mask"
Yes they did, around the time Oni came out. Also a Huntress skin as well...and then just a couple days ago the Summer BBQ event stuff became available for everyone.
Best New Trapper Mask was given wayyy back in 2017 for an award DbD won.