Let's argue: favourite event.

Welcoming all hot takes, unpopular opinions and tough questions. Since we have a new event here for the fourth anniversary, I see fit to ask you all what your favourite event in dbd is. For me, it has to be the scorching summer barbeque and hallowed blight. Scorching summer barbeque had amazing looking hooks and generators, with nice rewards. Hallowed blight added a lot of story to dbd, and the cosmetics were amazing.

Comments

  • I loved the Hallowed Blight event. The outfits looked amazing and grinding the putrid serums was honestly really fun.

  • @Nikotiini said:

    I loved the Hallowed Blight event. The outfits looked amazing and grinding the putrid serums was honestly really fun.

    Yeah, I loved all of the cosmetics, the spirit had my favourite cosmetics.

  • My birthday. Chocolate cakey, presents, mix tapes/play lists, scary movies and a long night drive down to the beach with windows down and music blasting. :3

  • 3 year event. Double blood points, AND gruesome gâteaux.... Yes i am the biggest blood point ######### you'll ever see

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    My birthday. Chocolate cakey, presents, mix tapes/play lists, scary movies and a long night drive down to the beach with windows down and music blasting. :3

    Yes, my favourite as well :D

  • @BlindMole said:

    3 year event. Double blood points, AND gruesome gâteaux.... Yes i am the biggest blood point ######### you'll ever see

    Same, I run bloodpoint offerings almost every game.