Anniversary rewards
Are the rewards for logging in bugged? I’ve been on two consecutive days to get my deathslinger head reward for 23-25 but still haven’t go it? Has anyone actually got this reward ?
Are the rewards for logging in bugged? I’ve been on two consecutive days to get my deathslinger head reward for 23-25 but still haven’t go it? Has anyone actually got this reward ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t have any part of either cosmetic. To be honest, I had no idea that you get it by logging in each day which I have been doing. I haven’t really seen any information on them