a store?
There was a blackmarket type idea I saw before but I was thinking of all the different things that could be in it
- charms -made by developers or fanart chosen to add more to the game (auric cells and iridescent shards)
- various items/offerings - like maybe youre looking for a specific map offering or you want something from the event and you have no luck in the blood web (minimum 1.5x BP cost scaling with item rarity - event exclusive or retired items also available for the collection type people)
- An auction house type thing as an alternative? - maybe you dont care for this item but you had to grab it anyway from the bloodweb sell it to players that want it for a small refund or something
I want thoughts opinions and suggestions Have a great day and happy 4 years <3
Comments