Found the crown 2 times with Ghost Face killer didn't get it.
Found the crown 2 times with Ghost Face killer didn't get it.
I killed 3 survivors on both games, I don't understand why I can't get it maybe it's a bug? that's why I'm reporting it.
Sorry but I don't really have proof of finding the crown but again I found it 2 games and I don't want the event to end before I get it.
Please reach out to me if you know how to fix this.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
Unfortunately Ghostface doesn't have a crown as the is a licensed killer.
I have had the same issue with Nancy, is this also cause she is licensed survivor?
It is a licensed killer, licensed characters don't get the crown -_-
Sadly no licensed character can get it. I would have loved a Mikey or Demo with a crown.
yes.