Clown Buff Concept

So right now the devs are working on buffing Clown. While I'm pretty sure his gas bottles are gonna remain the way the are (as an anti-chase tool) with maybe some QoL updates to them, I had an idea of something additional that could be added to how his gas works.

So I thought about how Plague's sickness works, in that over time if a survivor doesn't cleanse they become sick & broken, throwing up & emitting a green shmootz that lingers wherever the survivor is. With Clown, maybe the more someone is affected by his gas & the longer they remain in it, they too could develop some sort of debuff. Now I don't think broken would make sense on Clown (maybe exposed could be better?), as it might be a bit broken. But definitely with a permanent coughing sound as long as they are "intoxicated" (which is what I would name this concept). Maybe the longer they are affected by Intoxication, they begin slowing down or they lose the ability to guage actions properly. If they get too intoxicated, they could gain the oblivious status effect until they "cleansed" themselves (wouldn't actually call this action cleansing like with Plague, but it's the same principle). These are just some ideas for debuffs that this could apply, but I think it would be an interesting addition to Clown that plays off of something they already have on another killer. I do think it would require his base number of bottles to be increased though. Thoughts?