deathslinger outfit
If I don't own death slinger but i still log in everyday for the 4 year anniversary event...would I still be rewarded with his costume if I purchased him after the event?
If I don't own death slinger but i still log in everyday for the 4 year anniversary event...would I still be rewarded with his costume if I purchased him after the event?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, most things have worked like that.
I hope so, I still have some killers i havn't purchased on pc.
Yes, Peanits has confirmed on another thread that even if you don't own him, it will still be in your inventory if you do buy him. He did say you wouldn't be able to unlock the Crown, as that obviously requires playing as him.
Thanks, I'm not really feeling the halo, but that death slinger outfit... me likes
I'm in the same boat. None of the Deathslinger outfits really do it for me besides the Default and Prestige ones, and cause this is just a recolor of the Default, I'm really liking it as well.