Daily reward claims
I won't be at my place of residence when claudettes head piece for the event is being given out is there a way around this and before someone asks no I'm not giving you my account
I won't be at my place of residence when claudettes head piece for the event is being given out is there a way around this and before someone asks no I'm not giving you my account
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Flubber8795
If you don't log into the game on any of the three days on which the cosmetic pieces will be given out, I'm afraid it's impossible to get them.