Wiggle Time...
I can't even...
That is all.
I can't even...
That is all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed. Wiggling is only useful if your teammates can make him take a few swings and then sabotage the hook.
It's not there so you can escape the grasp.
It's there so the killer can't take you to the basement everytime. (Or just backpack you the entire game so you don't actually play)
Thats how they want it to be. It was changed to be this way. LOL
Tell that to the new map. I've lost three survivors to wiggle because of the damned hook placement.
Really? I always feel like there's a million hooks there :p.
If the hook in the courtyard goes, you're pretty much out of luck.
You aren't supposed to wiggle free often. It's there just so that the killer can't walk you to basement or wherever else they want
Most of the comments here summed it up nice. You shouldn't really ever expect to wiggle free unless the killer tries something stupid.
Not to long ago a shape user let me live because my teammates were just beyond terrible.All three died😀 it’s very rare that a shape user doesn’t kill me and spares me.