What if DBD
Went purge style Once a year killers fear survivors😀I’m just saying😒.
Went purge style Once a year killers fear survivors😀I’m just saying😒.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But survivors don't even fear the killers
killers already fear good survivors
LMFAO
I’ve seen a Quite a bit fear them.
😐.
I'm sorry, honestly but, as a Killer who gets rushed with clicky, gets chases interrupted by survivors taking protection hits, is constantly led to loops with pallets and T bagged in 99% of matches the one thing I know for certain in every match is that the Survies are NOT afraid of me. The only situation I never face and therefore cannot empathize with my fellow Killers on is Head On. I've seen it maybe ten times in all my time playing. But, yeah... there is no power dynamic to switch up... because Survies are not scared of Killers.
Edit: Just to clarify, I enjoy/ agree with a good bit of your posts, we frequent the same threads often and I don't mean disrespect, wasn't laughing at you just the idea of Survies being afraid of Killers. Anyway, happy anniversary!
It was supposed to be a light hearted joke to ease up the from the tension in the crown threads😀.
Oh, then definitely my bad. Yeah, it's a really interesting time in DbD right now, with everything going on. My personal stance(not gonna argue/debate/discuss/etc) on it all is:
LGBT+ stuff should be available to those who want it and if they devs feel like doing it.
The tome challenges are actively promoting some toxic plays and should be less intense because I think some people are getting anxiety from these.
The anniversary crown acquisition is extremely one sided and I am among those who have pledged not to kill during the event so Survies have a chance for the crown.
Have also pledged not to harass Lisa players just for using a skin that they were happy to have and want to enjoy when the proper course should be to contact devs directly.
Also, the devs are getting crazy amounts of hate during what should be a happy time, 4 years is a nice milestone. I hope they continue to love what they do and are able to address coding issues in a prioritized manner that doesn't give them unnecessary stress.
Also, ######### ranking. LMFAO
No worries😀.
once a year the entity unlocks the AK47s and looks away for a night.
sounds great xD