Base survivor mechanic needs to be changed
Since devs take way to long to fix maps and even when they do they don't balance them properly base core mechanic need to be changed to prevent looping all windows now block after vaulting the window once for survivors.
If a generator is regressing gen must go through a skill check to stop regressing
Red stain the survivors can see is now gone its a handicap to good survivors they obviously don't need it anymore rank 20 to 15 can still see it
Furthermore the speed boost you get the speed boost you get from getting hit is now reduced from 1 sec to .5
Comments
Also, survivors should spawn next to a hook and be unable to move for 60 seconds at the beginning of the trial and their aura be visible for 10 seconds.
I'd say no to the speed boost removal
I don't think hitting them right after another would be fun for anyone.
Instead of looping id rather the game give more things to get away or hide.
Loop Chases always feel like time-wasting or scooby doo and im not happy at either.
But if they break my line of sight and I loose them I'm never mad I lost them because that's my own fault and I'd rather take the time to hunt and kill the. Take the time running around a car
Why? The only one I could see being reasonable is the first one to stop gen tapping, which honestly should've been implemented a long time ago. It's not really fair that killers have to do a 3 second animation to make a gen regress at what, 0.5 charges a second? Then survivors can come in and only have to spend a single frame, which allows them to stop it mid chase. If a killer wants to re-kick the gen that's 3 second and most likely a lost chase while the survivor runs away.
As for the others, no. The Stain is perfectly fine. If you think it give too much information, then learn to moonwalk. The post hit speed boost is fine and needed. If it's just 0.5 seconds they have no time to run before the killer catches up. It would be like permanent STBFL, and speaking of STBFL, it would be broken as you could hit someone practically instantly afterwards as they wont be able to run far enough away.