I don't understand aspects of the event

Multiple people can have the crown? I despawns randomly? I'm confused. I didn't see anything about this in about the event.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • 1 crown spawns in the map at a time. If you interact with it, you gain a sparkly effect and a scoring event for picking up the crown. Then a new crown spawn somewhere else in the map for other players to interact with. In an ideal game, all 5 players can pickup a crown and end the game. If nobody interacts with the crown for 60 seconds, it moves to a different location in the map.

  • @Orion said:

    This is what I've ascertained so far, please post any corrections you might have.

    • A pedestal spawns on the map.
    • Once a player interacts with it, or after a certain amount of time passes, a new pedestal will appear somewhere else on the map.
    • If a survivor escapes with the crown (symbolized by the golden particle effect), they will unlock the crown cosmetic on that character.
    • If a killer completes a trial with the crown (again, symbolized by the golden particle effect), they will unlock the crown cosmetic on that trial. "Completes a trial" means that the trial ends without the killer disconnecting, regardless of the result.
    • Escaping with a crown rewards a small amount of BP (I think 500 BP). I'm guessing completing a trial as killer does the same.
    • Only one pedestal appears on the map at any given time. This does not mean only one person can get the crown, since a new pedestal will appear somewhere else on the map.
    • Although anyone can interact with the pedestals, crowns can only be acquired by non-licensed characters.
    • Crowns do not "drop" if survivors die.
    • Killers cannot acquire crowns by killing survivors with crowns.
  • For some reason the psa thing bugged out on me and was blank.

  • @Kemosabe69 said:

    1 crown spawns in the map at a time. If you interact with it, you gain a sparkly effect and a scoring event for picking up the crown. Then a new crown spawn somewhere else in the map for other players to interact with. In an ideal game, all 5 players can pickup a crown and end the game. If nobody interacts with the crown for 60 seconds, it moves to a different location in the map.

    Thank you! I was wondering why the pedistal next to me disappeared while i was healing.