No netowrk connection..

UH HUH?

reallY?

last time i checked i have to be connected to the internet to post online that I have no internet.

Comments

  • if when i log back in , i can't play a game due to a 50 minute ban for "disconnecting" while quing in the lobby... I swear by my own grave I will immediately uninstall this game and never play it again.

  • no internet..


    whyile in loading screen.



    ffs.


    I HAVE INTERNET

    I'M USING IT RIGHT NOW TO WHINE AND COMPLAIN!!! CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT!!!

  • seems you were gracious enough to not give me a dc penalty that time around.

    my thanks..but still.

  • nvm..it happened again and you handed me a good 30 minute penalty. My character also was p orted to the middle of the map and started repairing a non existent generator before the game outright crashed...


    better upgrade my ssd.

  • I think it's time to say goodbye to this game permanently. You don't seem to give 2 craps about fixing it with constant dc issues out the butt and doing nothing but blaming my 60MB/s internet and telling me to upgrade my ssd.



    GPU - AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 Series - Primary/Discrete

    VRAM - 8192 MB - GDDR5 1500 MHz

    Graphics Card Manufacturer - Powered by AMD

    Graphics Chipset - AMD Radeon (TM) R9 390 Series

    Device ID - 67B1

    Vendor ID - 1002

    SubSystem ID - 2358

    SubSystem Vendor ID - 1787

    Revision ID - 80

    Bus Type - PCI Express 3.0

    Current Bus Settings - PCI Express 3.0 x16

    BIOS Version - 015.049.000.000

    BIOS Part Number - 113-C6792000-X01

    BIOS Date - 2015/05/27 23:38

    Usable Memory Size - 8192 MB

    Memory Type - GDDR5

    Memory Clock - 1500 MHz

    Core Clock - 1010 MHz

    Total Memory Bandwidth - 384 GByte/s

    Memory Bit Rate - 6.00 Gbps

    2D Driver File Path - /REGISTRY/MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Control/Class/{4d36e968-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}/0000

    OpenGL® API Version - 4.6

    OpenCL™ API Version - 2.0


    i super exceed the minimum qualifications for this game, and even the maximum qualifications for this game. None of this should be happening.


    I'm tired of dealing with it and you've most likely lost a customer. when you start discussing things like forcing us to use the struggle phase or we'll get penalized..


    that just tells me your heads are not on straight.

  • uninstall

    hide game.


    buh bye.