Wraith skin?!
Hey people of the fog I heard that someone found a new Wraith skin in the files. I couldnt find it by my own and hope someone here can help me out with this
Hey people of the fog I heard that someone found a new Wraith skin in the files. I couldnt find it by my own and hope someone here can help me out with this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah unfortunately I'm a console pleb lol and couldnt found his skin on the internet
Thx your a legend :chuffed:
Evertyhing what I found is here: https://imgur.com/a/JR9aFOF
Ohh nice
one of the cosmetics literally looks like they painted on titts.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/132MgWQ8248wRUANKciTBwALNGfRhR-qKtdYv8JyiFL8/edit