Posting some positivity. I love the hatch.
As someone who plays killer... I love the hatch.
Yes people key out of it or suicide gift it but...
Some of the best endgames I've ever played have been the desperate hunt for an un-found open hatch between survivor and killer.
Killer gets there first it and closes it, it's basically a free kill, for survivor guaranteed escape. Its knife edge tension and I love it.
Comments
Yep, totally agree.
Should of seen me the other day when playing as one of my survivor mains.I found the hatch then got downed the killer then just left me to die and went to chainsaw the air😂.Now as a killer main I usually just let the last survivor go I mean I don’t really care much for blood points.Sometimes I feel people who mostly main as a killer and not as both should try the survivors side and see how it feels to be denied the hatch and or the gate some killer mains can be very sweaty just to win.
Closing it in someone's face for the bleed out is an obnoxious move, at least hook the person, its the same as waiting till the very end of the egc to leave, I'm often maxed out on chase so I'm not coming over to watch you bum dance, I'm kicking pallets etc till you just leave.
Had to give props the other day, slugged 3rd survivor to go for a 4k as I knew where they were, got the down and hook. Return to the slugged survivor. Can't find them anywhere. Looking all over the place, they crawled across the entire map to hatch out. I mean from one corner to the other. If I'd gotten there first they could have had it, they earned it mad props. That is a survivor.