Battle of Attrition

Sometimes, as a Killer, you just gotta play the patience game. We've all been there; at least 1 medkit, 2 Survies, 3 gens... and too often the mistake is made of "Kill the first one I find and I just KNOW I can get the other one before they grab hatch!" but, no, you never do, they always escape. You spend enough time wandering and coming across the go-getter, while the other plays immersion, and eventually they're gonna get tired or bored and lose that edge. Get sloppy. Maybe even give up. One might even bait you into killing them first so the other can escape-don't fall for it. Just tag them once, if at full health, leave them if they're injured(You down them and they'll either hook suicide or let the bleed out commence, which puts a timer on you to find the other.). Now, I've gotta admit, I would not be sharing this tidbit of advice if it weren't for the lovely sparkles of the anniversary totems(which spawn multiple times in a trial apparently) because they were most certainly instrumental in aiding my hunt for this elusive player but after a few games of hide and seek, I got to celebrate with a Cypress Mori(thanks daily challenge) and a 4K. Lesson is: You can always out wait them.

Comments