Yes
No
Gifting... what, exactly?
Please create poll options next time @Monteasie it just makes this a whole lot simpler
@TotemsCleanser said:Gifting... what, exactly?
@TotemsCleanser said:
I assume they meant auric cells. Which sounds like a good idea to be honest, especially for in the future if your friends are on different platforms
Yes, 100% percent should be a thing, you can allready gift dlc so why not auric cells?
@Seiko300 said:Please create poll options next time @Monteasie it just makes this a whole lot simplerhttps://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1379121#Comment_1379121I assume they meant auric cells. Which sounds like a good idea to be honest, especially for in the future if your friends are on different platforms
@Seiko300 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1379121#Comment_1379121
Omg then yes, I wish it was a thing!
My friend ended up sending me a steam card just so I could get an outfit.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Gifting... what, exactly?
Please create poll options next time @Monteasie it just makes this a whole lot simpler
I assume they meant auric cells. Which sounds like a good idea to be honest, especially for in the future if your friends are on different platforms
Yes, 100% percent should be a thing, you can allready gift dlc so why not auric cells?
Omg then yes, I wish it was a thing!
My friend ended up sending me a steam card just so I could get an outfit.