Today's Strength: The Ghost Face

For an explanation on what "strength" entails for these polls, please refer to the first entry of this series: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1337293


For this example, we got: The Ghost Face

How good do you rate him at sacrificing all 4 Survivors?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Putting aside the often clunky reveal mechanic, i say he'd probably do about this well if reveal was consistent.

  • I'm no good Ghostface, but I've seen some great ones.

    Problem is, he's just an M1 killer at the end of the day, that aslong as you're aware of your surroundings you shouldn't have a bad time.

  • Call me out for my Ghostface-main-bias as the reason I put 8 instead of 7, but it's a spectrum and he's objectively about there in that area regardless

  • Pros:

    • Danny has stealth on his side.
    • Danny can stalk Survivors to bring them into an instant-down state.
    • The reveal mechanic is super clunky.

    Cons:

    • Danny needs to be pretty conservative about his hits against non-Exposed Survivors, as he can loose all of his stalking status.
    • Night Shroud takes a while to recharge, during which Danny is just a loopable M1 Killer.
    • The reveal mechanic is super clunky.

    It is hard to place Danny because of the reveal mechanic. It both works for and against him a lot of the time. However, he can be scarily effective. I'd place him low 8, high 7.

  • In my personal experience I 4K with him more often than not

  • While his power isnt the strongest, hes pretty good, and not too frustrating to play. My current killer main.

  • I LOVE his power! He's the perfect ambush Killer.

    0 TR for as long as you want

    115% MS while in stealth

    An instant down that doesn't force you to telegraph yourself (via-99ing)

    The ability to attack while in stealth