Fourth anniversary, big event!!! BUGGED no shock there
It’s almost laughable, BHVR can’t even get an event Right and they’ve been promoted for how long?
Crowns not unlocking Appearances, cakes not giving bonus BP, and guess what there is NO... SINGLE... MENTION by the devs or mods that I see as of posting this
Comments
Sorry, I couldn't hear that due to sound occlusion, can you repeat that?
The cake charms aren't unlocked either :(
I guess at least the charms and even cosmetics not appearing til later wouldn’t be terrible, but all of those people playing and wasting cakes. I’m glad I work early today maybe maybe maybe they’ll fix it by tonight
WRONG!
Cakes do give out bonus points! They DONT stack atm
Don't worry, I'm sure they'll fix it "soon" lol
crowns work wdym
No double bp event btw?
I got crowns for Jane and David atm but when I tried as Plague it didn’t unlock.
Crowns work on ORIGINAL Killers and Survivors. Tested this by getting it on Billy but not getting it on Freddy.
Cakes do not work at the moment.
Haven't gotten any free charms/cosmetics mentioned for DeathSlinger/Claudette or in general.
Chill.
They're only giving out points to the person that brought them. If you didn't bring one you get nothing.
No, they don’t. They work for some people, but for me I’ve collected 3 crowns on original characters and I have not unlocked any of the cosmetics.