Julie Legion sounds like a boy
I'm playing Legion with the base Julie skin on PC and she sounds like the male Legion. I'm not sure what's wrong. I've tried every mask (out of the ones I have - Frank, Julie, Winter event).
Tagged:
Pending
I'm playing Legion with the base Julie skin on PC and she sounds like the male Legion. I'm not sure what's wrong. I've tried every mask (out of the ones I have - Frank, Julie, Winter event).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same thing, ive heard it when playing survivor and the killers obviously a julie but the sound is frank, and when i play legion i hear frank when using julies already available free skin
Came to say the same thing. Julie's default skin also has this issue.
Is there any feedback to this bug? Is kinda sad to want to play as Julie and sound like a boy.