Right at the start of the clip you can see the survivor status indicator change to escaped, but they're still in the trial for me and I sent them to the cage.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Deadscaped
Makes me wonder if he got the ,,kill"
He got it in his screen so he said but i got escaped in mine
lol
Must be the only player in DBD history that got escaped and moried at the same time
I've had similar happen to me. I've killed a survivor on my screen, but on theirs they escaped.
https://www.twitch.tv/playsbyshady/clip/ElegantSuccessfulUdonMau5
Right at the start of the clip you can see the survivor status indicator change to escaped, but they're still in the trial for me and I sent them to the cage.