Power generation speed is too fast

I play mainly killer, but I feel that the power generation speed is a problem. One or two generators are currently being repaired during one chase. I think it's also a problem for killer games that they rarely play games without using rare add-ons. Why can survivors easily escape when they aren't consuming anything? I think that balance can be achieved by eliminating self-care, consuming medical kits, and reducing generator speed. What do you think, everyone?

Comments

  • you have to break off chases that lead you away from gens, if they have a key though youre screwed.

  • @miyavi7s said:

    I play mainly killer, but I feel that the power generation speed is a problem. One or two generators are currently being repaired during one chase. I think it's also a problem for killer games that they rarely play games without using rare add-ons. Why can survivors easily escape when they aren't consuming anything? I think that balance can be achieved by eliminating self-care, consuming medical kits, and reducing generator speed. What do you think, everyone?

    Just get good. If you chase someone thats out of your league, leave. I can easily get a 4k as billy with 5 gens left with either basekit or common add-ons. You're just another entitled killer main who doesn't know a thing about balance.