I hate the system always choose the only one who do not use the obsession perks as an obsession

I really hate being obsession and I almost never use the any obsession perks. Here is the reason why I hate being obsession. First, the killer always like to hunt the one who is obsession on the early to mid game. Also,when you as obsession and loop the killer more than one generator. In my experience, you will **** up the match. The killer will camp and tunnel at u until you die on hook. Besides, the evader emblem system is so trash. You are chasing by the killer like 1 minutes and stun the killer few time on the early game only get brown or non but you are chasing by the killer like 15 seconds on the very late game or just wait the killer on the exit area and you will get brown evader emblem or even the silver emblem. And also, you loop the killer and buy team to finish all the generator only get the gold emblem of evader so you only get safety pip or even di pip.

Seconds, the killer run rancor perk. There is uncommon that the killer run rancor perk but you have low chance to escape as an obsession.

I really like the old system that choose the one who use the obsession perk as an obsession first but now it looks like the one who do not run the obsession perks have more chance to be obsession. I hope they can increase amount of chance being an obsession for the one running any obsession perks.

Comments

  • I've been the obsession 5 games in a row when I don't run 1 obsession perk only to find out all my teammates were running DS. They need to fix it so those running obsession perks start the match as the obsession, not the one running 0 obsession perks. If they aren't the obsession what risk is there at all to running obsession perks?

  • I believe they use another perk/item that help them drops the chance being an Obsession.

    I dont mind being an Obsession

    1. Killer thinks you have DS, usually slug u after unhook. In few case u're able to get up from dying by another survivor, save u a hook.
    2. Obsession is only dangerous if Killer have Rancor & Remember me. Beside that, Obsession usually out live others. Especially perks from the Shape like Save best for Last.