you've been gifted
Im confused on why or how Im managing to do it but when I hop on the game I occassionally get 50k BP once or twice
Im not complaining but if someone has an answer as to why its happening thatd be helpful for my paranoia
Im confused on why or how Im managing to do it but when I hop on the game I occassionally get 50k BP once or twice
Im not complaining but if someone has an answer as to why its happening thatd be helpful for my paranoia
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Everybody has been getting daily gifts of 50,000 BP for the past week. It's part of the 4th anniversary event. There's an in-game news bulletin pointing this out.
thanks for letting me know (guess I missed the memo lol)
Yeah, I don't think they added the news alert on the first day -- it certainly led to a lot of confusion initially! I think today was the last day for freebies, since the 4th anniversary event starts tomorrow.