I'd rather be Mori'd than farmed off the hook by my 'teammate.'

I don't know why people hate the Mori so much. Like the topic says, I'd rather a killer Mori me than be farmed by my teammates. Killers are supposed to kill, not your mates.

Anyone else agree. Or just hate both(lol).

Comments

  • I hate getting farmed, into a Mori.

    So I guess I'd rather be killed right off the bat than waste my time with sentient potatoes.

  • What gets me is when you see them coming and you think borrowed time sweet. Just to be disappointed once they actually unhook you.

  • I’d rather be able to predictably know if I’m going into a good/bad game to bring a Bloody Party Streamer. Mori’d with less than ten thousand points and a BPS is one of the worst moments in this game.

  • I would rather my random teammates weren’t complete potatoes and didn’t die I would survive for once😒.