Anyone else really disappointed with Pyramid Head's P3 head/pyramid??
The standard Pyramid/head looks pretty bloody already, so I was keen to see what P3 looked like.
https://clips.twitch.tv/HomelyAliveNeanderthalItsBoshyTimeHow disappointing to see that it looks practically identical to the original? They could have added so much more, bloody entrails or whatnot all over it, but there's little noticeable difference. Disappointing.
I get there may be licencing restrictions, but that didn't prevent a bloody weapon or costume from making an appearance?
Comments
I agree. The rest of his P3 outfit looks pretty good though.
Weird, that clip doesn't work? Let's try that again?
https://clips.twitch.tv/ArborealAnnoyingEaglePJSugar
Doesn't surprise me. Many of the Prestige cosmetics are much less bloody than you'd expect.
Honestly, confusing title. But I agree the prestige helmet is hard to notice. But I agree with SirCracken, the Prestige weapon and body look great.
oh yeah, definitely, very pleased with the body in particular
He's got potentially my favorite P1/P2 ever at this point, they both look stellar. P3 was a definite letdown after how amazing the first two pieces were.