Merged: BHVR Giving out Event cosmetics to everyone because they cant fix their spaghetti code

Comments

  • Okay maybe I should explain WHY BHVR IS DOING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!

    Spaghetti code is bloody hard to fix without producing even more bugs in the first place, and with how far DBD has gone that would be a waste of time to fix anyways.


    BHVR can’t just go giving the owners that lost legacy the skin back because people will just lie about it and get the skin without ever being in the event in the first place.

    BHVR is also giving everyone those skins because of the new way they are storing them, making it almost impossible to lose them and won’t need to have tickets about some blasted skin 24/7 and get tickets about ACTUAL issues like bugs and etc.

    I literally participated through all events but the legacy event, and I don’t care about then giving skins out to everybody cause SKINS DON’T AFFECT THE GAMEPLAY IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM.