Please make a props notification!
So currently the props feature does absolutely nothing which i don't mind but i would love if it told you when someone gave you props so you can know when you do good.
I would love this in the game and there csan be no negatives to implementing because it doesn't give any in game rewards.
Also a prop tally we can see would be cool because you good compete with friends to see who has the most props.
Comments
YES! I don't send messages on PS4 bc it sucks with the controller and I can't be bothered to open the app on my phone. But I love giving thumbs up to players at the end of the match. Killer gave me the hatch? 👍️ Solo teammate was great? 👍️ Survivors were enjoyable to play against and memed around with me a little but also just played normally? 👍️
Yeah that would be cool! As it currently stands, do props even DO anything? Maybe something I’m not aware of? Or is it just useless lol
They do absolutely nothing. And i think the unsportsmanlike report does nothing too.