Female legion voice is broken(again)
I've played 1 game with a new rift set for Juile and voice was ok, but when I changed it to prestige skin - Juile had a male voice.
Tagged:
Pending
I've played 1 game with a new rift set for Juile and voice was ok, but when I changed it to prestige skin - Juile had a male voice.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have this issue too.
Yeah I’m having that problem with Joey, he sounds just like Frank.
Yep I'm having this problem too. Occured while using the crown, if that effects it.
Still having this issue. Prestige 2 Julie has Frank's voice. Please fix.