Crows
When you have 1 or more inactivity crows, you can get out of a box office fast? such as to activate head on.
They told me that if you have crows on your head, you can't
When you have 1 or more inactivity crows, you can get out of a box office fast? such as to activate head on.
They told me that if you have crows on your head, you can't
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You don't need to have crows to get out fast.
It is not that I need, the question is if I get crows due to inactivity, can I still get out of the box office quickly?
Oh my bad, if you have crows you may still get out quickly.