PC - Bloodpoint offerings not working (possibly Wraith only)

  • Public Match Killer Game
  • BBQ and Chili Perk
  • Bloody Party Streamers offering
  • Normal gameplay, no problems
  • Known bug about perks not showing up in post game screen

Missed out on 32000 or 64000 Bloodpoints due to missing perkenaven't noticed a problem on any other killer or survivorDDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played - Wraith
  • Perks played - BBQ and Chili, Sloppy Butcher, Nurse's Calling, Pop Goes the Weasel
  • Map - Springwood variation and Hawkins
  • Frequency of the issue - twice

QUICK SUMMARY

  • Played Wraith with BBQ and Chili and Bloody Party Streamers on a Springwood map. Mine was the only points offering. Played really well and ended up with a 32000 bloodpoint game. Post game was rewarded with only 64000 points. Clicked over to perk screen and I had the bug where it didnt show my perks but it showed my addons.
  • Update (I initially posted this to wrong area a couple days ago) - just played again with everything the same except I used a 100% deviousness offering this time instead of BPS. Again got 32000 points, and it looks like BBQ doubled my points to 64000, but that was it. I didn't get the extra from my offering. It again showed the no perk bug in the post game chat, but had my correct add ons.

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

  • Images - attached
  • Videos - none
  • Logs (PC only) - attached


Tagged: Pending