Is it bannable to use a wiggle/struggle script (with autohotkey)

I hope I dont get the generic "use at your own risk" answer on this.

If i make a AHK script with ONLY the lines automatic wiggle and struggle will I get banned?

Can the Devs make a script public avaible and whitelist its exact lines? or approve my script?

Im sick and tired of these mechanics, my hands hurt from it

Comments

  • I am not an expert at the ToS or what's bannable and what's not, but I'd venture to say using any type of third party software or code to give yourself an advantage over others is probably a bannable offense.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Wiggle is there to stay.

    Struggle mechanic is a stupid mechanic and did not age well. All it does is break my keyboard keys... You know what answer they gave us? They want us to be engaged with the game... Because you're clearly engaged while being on a hook mashing a key...

    That's what i'm saying!


    How am I supposed to feel engaged when I am destroying my poor keyboard constantly.

    It's the biggest incentive for me to play killer, out of everything the game has to offer. My keyboard will last a bit longer


    It's kind of sad that it's a deciding factor, at least for me. ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • You should post this in Q&A. I don't know if it's bannable, but I can tell you that the 'advantage' of a script is to get rid of the nuisance of mashing buttons. Other than that, it doesn't make you wiggle or struggle faster. The game works as such that you either wiggle or not, struggle or not. The process can't be sped up.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1374904#Comment_1374904

    I've already screwed over my laptop keys by smashing Wiggle and Struggle, not to mention Moonwalk and other stuff which I still practice from time to time.

    And mind you... Laptop keys are not easy to replace... What broke was a circuit that doesn't register the key anymore when I press it. I broke the A and D key and F key when I struggle. That will easily cost me a few hundred $ to get checked, replaced and fixed.

    All that, and sometimes the servers decide that your mashing isn't good enough and you end up getting sacrificed because game is stable, or your wiggle just doesn't feel like working properly.

  • Why is no Devs responding to it? I feel like they only respond in "non sense" topics like "which killer would you be in real life" but those important topics like this where you could get banned gets ignored?

    And its not only my topic I mean by that, I see that for other important posts by other people aswell. I thought this forum is usefull for important informations