I just had the most insane game as Nurse This is kinda whats wrong in matchmaking too

So I was on Dead Dawg Saloon and I got 4 downs in the first roughly minute and a half and i was getting chain blinded every time i picked someone up, over and over and over, SUPER AGGRAVATING, I even tried to spin out the way but it only worked 1/7 times lol and just barely. I went so hard as the nurse i had a god damn adrenaline rush and i destroyed these dudes, im a rank 20 killer but i have been playing killer on and off over 4 years. What sucks is im a rank 20 killer getting paired with a rank 4 claudette blinding me everytime i snipe people with a 1-2 blink attack. I was making such clutch plays and getting blinded by a purple flash light, everytime i pick someone up even when i faced the wall i get blinded from the side. as a survivor im great with flash light too but jesus christ that thing lasted her the whole match!!!

So on to part 2 where i had the advantage. i slugged the hell out of them cuz i got 8-9 downs and could not get a fing hook because as a rank 20 killer i'm getting rank 4 flashlight pros (because play killer every 2-3 months). Nurse really is the hardest biggest skill gap killer and the fact that i downed them about 15 times and didn't get a single kill really says something about the survivors i got at rank 20. It was such a great game it was one of the most intense matches i EVER had. no kills though even though i managed to get 5 hooks eventually, i decided not to be a slugging d-bag and hooked a couple guys (WORST MISTAKE I KNOW) all hell broke loose from me going easy on them. i just can't believe how impossible the matchmaking is for killers. The fact that i literally played 1 killer match in the past few months and i was getting blinded like crazy just makes me feel like I will not be playing any more matches as nurse that was an insane amount of effort for nothing lol. I've had 4K's on nurse on maps like Yamaoka. needless to say the aggressive flashlight definitely pisses off all killers.

End game collapse happened and I just gave up i'm like there's literally no way to get a kill at this point, Claudette will just blind me for the 8th time

I Just felt like explaining a pretty insane game I had, playing as nurse is really a different experience from any other killer. If you want to get better at killer just play nurse for a while. Also there's virtually no casually learning the game as killer seeing as you get paired with people trying not to go back to purple rank all the time. Making the learning process more difficult to the new guys.

Comments

  • I'm aware this isn't the point of the thread, but doing a quick 180 before picking up will cover most flashlight saves. Looking at the wall or at an open dead zone where nobody can hide is ideal. Often you can also just stand on the downed person, listen closely for sprinting steps and get into a new chase immediately. Better luck with MM in future.