Have you been doing better with Clown after the small buff?
I feel like I been doing a little better with him. But it could just be my luck. ๐
I feel like I been doing a little better with him. But it could just be my luck. ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed.
He feels less perk and addon reliant now. His cooldown addons and STBFL felt needed before the change.
Not necessarily.
Even if people are seeing improved results, improved doesn't mean that's he's in a good and viable position balance wise it just means he's better than he was before, which is a very wide spectrum and a very low bar to clear.
I'm certainly not doing any worse, that's for sure and that's a good thing, gameplay does feel a lot more smooth than it was previously, but the change that went through does not do anything to solve or even influence many if any of the major issues that he suffered from previously.
And it sucks because this small change is starting to get people to shift focus to the next thing when ALL of these issues he still suffers from are yet to be addressed. It was a good change don't get me wrong, it's a start, but it certainly isn't where the devs should stop- Clown needs and deserves a lot more than just that. Especially before all the devs and community members start to shift focus and tackle other killers like Legion, Leatherface, Pig, Plague, etc.
Don't half-ass these buffs and reworks is all I'm saying. Do Clown a solid, give him some proper changes that make him good and viable and THEN we can move on, safe with the knowledge that significant change has been made.
It's not a small buff it's a MASSIVE BUFF,
but he still is the worst killer in the game because he only gets a pallet down where the huntress/deathslinger would get a hit.
Lol, all that hype with the caps lock only to lead to: "he still sucks..."
Rip. That's how it be though.