Matchmaking
I've had some pretty bad matchmaking before, But DBD what the heck
I mean i knew they weren't in my rank when i was playing because of the constant tbagging and Making regular loops endless, but C'mon Devs
I've had some pretty bad matchmaking before, But DBD what the heck
I mean i knew they weren't in my rank when i was playing because of the constant tbagging and Making regular loops endless, but C'mon Devs
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not bad.. within 6 range, eh? xD
They didn't disrespect though. They were just too good for me to handle. :(
But this happened to me all night. Been hard against all these swf red ranks. ๐
[Edit: Can't change the image to a censored one. Oh well]
The devs are working on it.
But look at this, it's crazy
like, I feel bad and its not fun for either party