Cages very clearly do not count as hooks for devout

Got a 3k today and depipped. No camping or tunnelling at all. Bad survs who died quickly and the last guy found the hatch before me.


11/10 best rank up design.

Comments

  • Yeah, it's sad but they're trying to fix it. I've started to play lots of myers and I mostly just get brutal even if I 4k and it's just because he snowballs like a god and the games won't always last long. I'm sure they'll fix it at some point.

  • Well...they are not hooks so I don't see what's the problem here.

    Hook people.

  • @BigBubs said:

    Well...they are not hooks so I don't see what's the problem here.

    Hook people.

    I should not depip for using my power.

  • No? Well then we should definitely count cages as hooks. ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • Did they all die on cage or did you PH mori them all, I thought cage gave hook points and sacrifice points. If you PH moried them all that explains it though, that always has been the trade off with mori-ing

  • Learn to use it effectively then.

    Putting someone in a cage negates perks that work with unhooking (BT / DS / WGLF , etc.) which clearly means that putting them in a cage is not considered as "hooking". So why should it count for devout when you are not "hooking" them?

    The moment they make the perks that activate only on unhook also activate when someone takes a survivor from the cage then I will agree that cages should count for devout as well.

  • @JesterClown said:

    Did they all die on cage or did you PH mori them all, I thought cage gave hook points and sacrifice points. If you PH moried them all that explains it though, that always has been the trade off with mori-ing

    They died IN the cages.

  • @BigBubs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1374248#Comment_1374248

    Learn to use it effectively then.

    Putting someone in a cage negates perks that work with unhooking (BT / DS / WGLF , etc.) which clearly means that putting them in a cage is not considered as "hooking". So why should it count for devout when you are not "hooking" them?

    The moment they make the perks that activate only on unhook also activate when someone takes a survivor from the cage then I will agree that cages should count for devout as well.

    Only issue was I depipped with a 3k and they count towards hook progress. They should count for devout. Nothing else.