Strategic alliance coop challenge

Ps4-Has anyone had a problem with this challenge calculating the time? I don’t get the full time I coop on the challenge. On spawn in I did a full gen with another survivor plus another coop gen over 50% that got popped, that alone is 69 seconds not counting healing and the other gens coop but it only gave me 47 seconds on my challenge. This challenge is only counting repairs for the rift challenge. On top of all that you put it in the tome in a spot where you absolutely HAVE to complete this challenge to continue 👌 it’s taking forever to complete, 6 minutes is a long time and made more annoying that I can’t get the full time or any other coop actions.

if anyone has any suggestions lmk but I’ve tried everything I think including leader. I’m at 8 matches and only 172/360 so yeah

Tagged: Pending

Comments