Reasonable Pyramid Head Buff
Make it so his trenches slow down survivors when they're on them. This way his power is less useless.
Make it so his trenches slow down survivors when they're on them. This way his power is less useless.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That would be a good adjustment. I agree.
i think if they don't slow down survivors they at least shouldn't be able to be crouched over.
also second idea for a buff, remove the directional lock when using his power
If they do buff him, I think they need to also remove his ability to see cage auras. Many survivors have a problem with his ability to tunnel better than other killers, and I dont blame them.
Just removing his ability to see cages would be a nerf to a already not super strong killer, so I think a buff like yours would be perfect to balance him out, especially since many people also complained the trails are too weak.
The slow would have to be very weak otherwise he'd basically become Freddy, in that case it honestly wouldn't be that satisfying to use.
I think he's in a fine spot right now.
In my opinion, I think the perfect buff for him would be making his Punishment apply Torment. I've played a great deal of him at rank 7-8 and it just feels wrong that it doesn't apply it. You either need to force survivors to run on your trail at a loop, which can be avoided if they run to a different loop, or they have to step on it on purpose/without caring to give you half of your power. Punishment is already hard enough to land on people that know how to play around it, so I think applying torment would make it more rewarding for landing the skillshot. Plus, downing somebody with it that doesn't have torment just feels strange, almost like it SHOULD torment them.