Did bhvr implement bots to pc?
My God, these players can't last longer than 10 seconds in a chase, time pallet save incorrectly, do gens or farm you without BT.
My God, these players can't last longer than 10 seconds in a chase, time pallet save incorrectly, do gens or farm you without BT.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its free weekend on pc . i rest my case.
Sometimes I think BHVR did brought bots on dbd, for like 2 weeks I've been seeing rank 25 plays on red ranks, which shouldn't happen, but no, as far as I know, no bots yet
Free weekend?? Newbies already at rank 3?
Youd be suprised how easy it is to get there. Even easier when playing with freinds who know how to play the games. Hell that could even be said about normal players.
i think they secretly added bots to the PC version,there's something wrong with the matchmaking