Is this intended? (Vs Pyramid Head)

So this afternoon I played a match against "The Executioner" on Backwater Swamp.

He proceeded to block off the window with his "rites of judgement" power after hooking a survivor. So I crouched over it and vaulted the window (while staying crouched) yet I still got tormented.

Just want to know if this is intended or not. If it is, fine. I'll adapt. I wouldn't see any balance issues if it was. I'm just looking for answers.

I normally wouldn't have made a post like this, but this 1 *mistake* did cause us to lose the match. I got killed in front of an opened gate with Unbreakable, Soul Guard and DS active (sweaty build, I know. I'm trying to find a fun and effective build with Soul Guard). So yeah, the killer 4k'd because of this, lol.


Edit: Finished a phrase that wasn't finished.

Comments

  • I think the act of vaulting causes you to leave "crouch" state. You can go back to it the moment you're out of the animation, but a slow vault definitely has you touching the ground before it's done, which would count for the trail.

  • @LordRegal said:

    I think the act of vaulting causes you to leave "crouch" state. You can go back to it the moment you're out of the animation, but a slow vault definitely has you touching the ground before it's done, which would count for the trail.

    Makes sense.

    I haven't seen many PH's do this, so it took me by surprise.