Does anyone know how to

Mind game against pyramid Head? I just had two games in a row against two pyramid mains and was killed twice.

Comments

  • The main thing I do is not focus on the ground, but the direction the killer is looking (which is hard but possible).

    If he is looking infront of me then I'm turning right around.

    Additionally, if he is using rites of judgement while you are about to drop a pallet or vault a window, don't. Run through the pallet or fake vault the window.

  • @Cheers said:

    The main thing I do is not focus on the ground, but the direction the killer is looking (which is hard but possible).

    If he is looking infront of me then I'm turning right around.

    Additionally, if he is using rites of judgement while you are about to drop a pallet or vault a window, don't. Run through the pallet or fake vault the window.

    I’ll give it a try thanks 😀.