When it comes to fast actions

Hi

 I am kind of new to this game and already achieved

rank 15 but these matches i play now are getting harder for one simple reason. I dont know how to do this fast actions like fast window jumping and so on. My skill check is on space, i changed it for E but still have no idea how to do it. I know that game tells what to press and when for fast jump and just for jump but when i try to do fast jump it ends with no jumping at all and being bloced by wall with window. I know that is maybe a stupid and simple question but can anyone help me with it?

Comments

  • So to do quick actions, like quickly jumping through windows and leaving/entering lockers quickly, you have to perform the action whilst holding down the sprint button (by default on shift)

    Windows have 3 speeds of vaulting, slow vaults which is merely pressing the action button (the one you bound to E), medium vaults which is pressing the action key and the sprint key, and then fast vault, which is pressing sprint and action key whilst already mid sprint