Muted survivors on the ground glitch
I though they fixed this glitch. I saw a lot of discussions about it and they said that this was fixed. Have they messed it up again or just don't care cause i have this in every 2nd match
I though they fixed this glitch. I saw a lot of discussions about it and they said that this was fixed. Have they messed it up again or just don't care cause i have this in every 2nd match
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From what I understand, not only has the glitch not been fixed, but it's gotten worse, as there are now a number of other audio bugs in the game currently.
The bugs are getting worse and worse. Today i was playing as the oni but his power was glitched put. It said L1 to use (I play on PS4) but he didn't enter his rage. Basically a 4.6 speed Killer with no power.
It's a real annoyance to deal with but instead of fixing it they just broke more sounds instead.