Decison making

I have the feeling that many killers are stubborn and survivors are so used to it that they get toxic when the killer does know what hes doing.

I just had a Badham game as Pyramid head against 4 rank 2 survovors (could have been rank 1 before the game idk)

So what Decisions did I make?

  1. I saw 3 people on the first generator, but instead of chasing one guy until he gets downed, i injure him and come back for the other two who like 90% of survivors sat on the same exact gen as they started. I get a early hit on the second one and chase the last guy until he gets downed. In this time 1 person had to heal, one person was injured and one person did a gen. The bill also got tormented.
  2. Next one is a claudette which drops pretty early. now the bill gets unhooked as I hook claudette. BBQ shows me that they are healing under the hook and i go there of course because its two people and 1 of them injured. I use my abillity because they seem to full heal but they were two slow and i hit both of them wich leads the bill to be on the ground and Zarina in a chase. The claudette on a hook gets saved as I down the Zarina.
  3. I walk to bill next because hes still on the ground and another claudette is on her way to heal him up. I get a hit on her and she runs away. I hook the bill now because its more then a minute since hes been unhooked. Zarina gets saved and claudettes heal up.
  4. now its interesting, I try to leave the hook but the bill gets farmed by the first claudette. Hes still tormented and I go for him. Why? because he got unhooked while i was 10 m away. He didnt even get saved with borrowed time so I can mini mori him. Dont do unsafe unhooks guys, thats a decision the survivors make and it completely fired back.
  5. Now because of the mini mori i can get instantly in a chase with the unhooker. And as I hooked this person I can see that the other two people are on gens. one in the grass and one in the Infinite loop if the windows spawn correct. So I go for the gen in the grass and the claudette runs to the house of pain ( where the zarina is in on a gen) I dont run these tiles, especially if the gen pops. Theres nothing in there to guard. So I stay in front of the gen in the grass. I have complete view on the house of pain and i know that two survivors are in there while another is on the hook.
  6. Both of them peak the windows and want me to chase one of them but I have all the time in the world because nobody is doing gens and theres one person dying on the hook. So its on them to make a move.
  7. So I fake chasing the claudette into this trash building but go for the zarina instead who of course rushes too the hook. I get a hit and she still goes for the unhook. No borrowed time so both of them are downed. I hook zarina because she has no DS and slug the claudette.
  8. I see scatchmarks around some trashcans and oh its claudette urban evasioning around. I get a hit she runs to the hook and tries to get up the slugged person. But the slugged person didnt recover fully so I get the second hit and its gg.

But no Im a camper and tunneler and a bad person for using my brain.

I know what most killer do, even in rank 1. They see a person they chase person. Thats the strat. nothing more to it.

And thats what survivors learn to go against.

But thats not all there is to the game, it can be so much more strategic!

Its just no requirement to use your brain to get to rank 1 (both sides)

I hope the new matchmaking will finally make a difference between rank 1 and rank 1.

It cant be that a blending claudette who does no gens and cant run the killer at all is rank 1.

I dont even know what i want to say with this thread, its a mixture of explaining one match just for maybe some other killers to learn something and sadness about the ranking system.

This is a game where a brain can be helpful. I know holding m1 on gens wins games fast, but dont complain if the killer knows how to split pressure.

Comments