PS4 - Unreadied Survivors Still Load Into Match Lobby

When readied as survivor in a solo lobby searching for a match, if the player decides to unready before finding a match lobby they may still be loaded into a match lobby regardless

Steps:

1) Load Game

2) Ready as Survivor

3) Unready as Survivor before finding a match lobby to join

Frequency: Twice

This has cost me matches where I have unreadied so I can check something for example in psstore or leave the room to do something only to come back to either being hooked or an endgame screen where I've been sacrificed after being forced into a lobby even though I unreadied.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • That's been a issue for years actually. good luck getting it fixed, it usually happens when i SWF

  • @mike4156 said:

    That's been a issue for years actually. good luck getting it fixed, it usually happens when i SWF

    Really? I never encountered it until recently, I never swf either so i can't comment on that but it's just getting really annoying